Please read this policy in detail. If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The Controller of your Personal Data
The controller of your personal data is Veeleiz, MB, legal entity code 305918741, registered office address P.Vileisis str. 18-455, LT-10306 Vilnius.
Veeleiz is committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of each customer and to processing data in accordance with the 2016 April 27 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as the GDPR) data processing requirements.
Collecting Personal Information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- If you sign up for our newsletter, which is administered via Mailerlite, we store some of your information, including your email address, IP adresses and certain information about the links you click within the emails we send you, on a Mailerlite server. For details, see the https://www.mailerlite.com/legal/privacy-policy
Using Personal Information
We use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are short textual information that websites place on the computers or other devices of users who browse them. Depending on your browser, this information is stored either in small individual files or in a shared file of cookies stored by different websites. Cookies may only be provided if your device’s settings allow it.
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our Site and to provide our services.
Please note that most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you as www.veeleiz.com visitor can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu.
You have the right to:
- Access to your personal data and how they are processed.
- You have the right to receive confirmation that we process your personal data, as well as the right to access your processed personal data and other related information;require the correction of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete data. If you believe that your personal data is inaccurate or incorrect, you have the right to request that this information be changed, corrected or corrected;
- You have a right to request the deletion of your personal data. In certain circumstances specified in the legislation (eg when you consider that personal data are processed unlawfully, the basis for processing the data has disappeared, etc.), you have the right to request that our personal data be deleted;
- Require restrictions on the processing of your personal data. In certain circumstances specified in the law (eg when you consider that personal data are processed unlawfully, you dispute the accuracy of the data, etc.), you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data;
- Do not consent to the processing of your personal data if such personal data is processed on the basis of a legitimate interest. If personal data is processed on the basis of a legitimate interest, you may not consent to such processing of your personal data, except in cases provided for by law (eg when there are legitimate reasons for such processing, etc.);
- Revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time (when your personal data is processed on the basis of a separate consent). If your consent to the processing of personal data is revoked, the processing of data based on your consent will be terminated;
How Can you Exercise your Rights?
In order to exercise the above rights, you may contact us orally or in writing by submitting a free-form application in person at our registered office, by post or by electronic means using the contact details below:
Our contact details: e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
If you apply orally or make a written request in person, you must provide proof of identity by presenting an identity document. Failure to do so will prevent you from exercising your rights.
When submitting an application electronically, you must sign it with a qualified electronic signature or format it electronically, which ensures the integrity and irreplaceability of the text. Also, make sure that your request includes your personal information (name, address, or other contact information you would like to receive a response from, such as email, etc.).